3. PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND PROCLAMATIONS
4. CONSENT AGENDA
5. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS - a. On the proposed budget for the year 2024 and establishing the 2023 payable in 2024 property tax levy for the Village of McFarland.
a. Parks and Recreation Committee (Trustees Jerke & Fessler) - 1) Discussion and action regarding design services for lake access at Lewis Park. 2) Discussion and action regarding updates to Chapter 1 Parks and Park Facilities Naming Policy.
b. Community Development Authority (Trustees Brassington & Jerke) - 1) Discussion and action regarding updates to the Village's Tax Increment Financing Development Incentives Policy Manual.
c. Sustainability and Natural Resources Committee (Trustee Flaherty & President Clow) - 1) Discussion and action to accept the Village of McFarland Community Center Net Zero Energy Predesign Report. 2) Discussion and action to accept the Comprehensive Energy Plan Report.
d. Discussion and action on approval of a Request for Proposals (RFP) for architectural services for the McFarland Municipal Center Campus project.
e. Discussion and action on proposed changes to the 2024 Budget presented by Village Board members - 1) Changes since the last distribution. 2) General Fund (100) a Add funding to the Village Board budget to address additional supplies for the Village's annual Community Service Day. b Add funding to the Municipal Court budget to address increasing rate of pay for the Municipal Judge. c Remove funding for the DEI Strategist position or transition funding for position to communications responsibilities. d Add funding to the Fires & Rescue budget to address the Village participating in the CARES program. 3) Capital Projects Fund (400) a Add funding to the Community Development capital projects budget to address additional funding to support planning services for the east side business park. b Add funding to the Community Development capital projects budget to address commemorating the McFarland Land Acknowledgement on four Village-owned facilities. 4) Utility Fund (600) a Remove funding within the Water Services budget to fix duplication within formula.
8. CLOSED SESSION
9. RECONVENE INTO OPEN SESSION
10. ACTION ON ITEMS DISCUSSED IN CLOSED SESSION - a. Discussion and action on Resolution 2023-19: a resolution ratifying and approving a purchase agreement for the property located at 5810 Main Street, McFarland, WI. b. Discussion and action on Resolution 2023-20: a resolution ratifying and approving a purchase agreement for the property located at 4903 Terminal Drive, McFarland, WI. c. Discussion and action on acquisition of property located at 4008 and 4012 Terminal Drive, including parcel 0710-273-8620-1, Tax Increment District #3.
11. SCHEDULE NEXT MEETING DATE
Upcoming air times
There are currently no upcoming air times.
About McFarland Cable
WMCF, the McFarland Cable Channel, is owned by the Village of McFarland and managed by the Communications and Technology Department.
WMCF is available on Spectrum channel 982 and TDS channel 9/1009. Government meetings and public information sessions are available on the McFarland Cable Channel website; Sports broadcasts, musical performances, and other community content are available on the McFarland Cable YouTube Channel.