3. PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND PROCLAMATIONS - a. Board, Committee, Commission Vacancy announcement., b. April 4, 2023 - Spring Election Information.
4. CONSENT AGENDA
5. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
CONSENT AGENDA item # 4, a-4
a. Update on progress on the construction of the Public Safety Center.
b. Discussion and action regarding proposed Change Order #12 for the Public Safety Center project regarding pathway connection and miscellaneous costs.
c. Parks and Recreation Committee (Trustees Jerke & Nelson) Sustainability and Natural Resources Committee (Trustees Wreh & President Clow). 1) Discussion and action regarding the award of contract for the 2023 McDaniel Park beach improvements project.
d. Public Works & Utilities Committee (Trustee Brandt & President Clow). 1) Discussion and action regarding the award of contract for the 2023 Street and Utility Improvements project on Paulson Road., 2) Discussion and action regarding the award of contract for the 2023 Water Main Improvements project along Taylor Road, and between Taylor Road and Spartan Drive., 3) Discussion and action regarding a proposal from Baker Tilly to conduct a conventional rate case and a five-year financial forecast for the water utility.
e. Personnel Committee (Trustees Nelson, Jerke, & Wreh) - Discussion on updates to the Personnel Policy manual.
f. Discussion and introduction of land acknowledgement.
7. REQUESTS FOR REFERRAL OF NEW ITEMS - a. Discussion and action on a referral from Trustee Wreh to refer the issue of working with the Fire & Rescue Chief and Police Chief to plan a panel discussion for the Community.
8. CLOSED SESSION
9. RECONVENE INTO OPEN SESSION
10. ACTION ON ITEMS DISCUSSED IN CLOSED SESSION - a. Discussion and action regarding the 2022 performance evaluation data and applicable compensation for the Village Administrator position.
11. SCHEDULE NEXT MEETING DATE
Upcoming air times
There are currently no upcoming air times.
About McFarland Cable
WMCF, the McFarland Cable Channel, is owned by the Village of McFarland and managed by the Communications and Technology Department.
WMCF is available on Spectrum channel 982 and TDS channel 9/1009. Government meetings and public information sessions are available on the McFarland Cable Channel website; Sports broadcasts, musical performances, and other community content are available on the McFarland Cable YouTube Channel.