3. PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND PROCLAMATIONS - a. Circulation of nomination papers begins December 1st
4. CONSENT AGENDA - a. All items listed under the Consent Agenda will be approved in one motion unless a Board member requests that the item be removed for individual discussion and action.
1) Motion to approve checks in the amount of $1,293,066.93.
2) Motion to approve the appointment of Miguel Pena to the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee for a term expiring April 30, 2023.
3) Motion to approve the appointment of Austen Conrad to the Plan Commission for a term expiring April 30, 2023.
4) Motion to approve the appointment of Benjamin Tanko to the Community Development Authority for a term expiring April 30, 2023.
5. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
a. Personnel Committee (Trustees Nelson, Jerke, & Wreh)
1) Discussion on amendment of Chapter 21, previously titled Jury Duty/Civil Leave, and now proposed as Jury Duty and Witness Leave, of the Personnel Policy Manual.
2) Discussion on amendment of Chapter 28, Political Activity, of the Personnel Policy Manual.
3) Discussion on amendment of Chapter 30, Alcohol and Drug Use, of the Personnel Policy Manual.
4) Discussion on amendment of Chapter 33, previously titled Policy on Use of Social Media, and now proposed as Use of Social Media, of the Personnel Policy Manual. Personnel Committee PPM Chapter 33 - Social Media Use - Final Draft 11.22.2022 (Redlines)
b. Parks and Recreation Committee (Trustees Jerke & Nelson) Sustainability & Natural Resources Committee (Trustees Flaherty & Wreh)
1) Discussion and action regarding design and bidding services for McDaniel Park site improvements.
c. Discussion and action on an award of contract for Brush and Yard Waste Services.
d. Discussion and action on Ordinance 2022-17 an ordinance approving the budget for the year 2023 and establishing the 2022 payable in 2023 property tax levy for the Village of McFarland.
7. REQUESTS FOR REFERRAL OF NEW ITEMS - a. Discussion and action on a request to donate $5,000 from the Community Grant Fund to the Dan Chin Foundation.
8. SCHEDULE NEXT MEETING DATE - a. Tuesday, December 13, 2022 at 530 pm - Committee of the Whole, b. Tuesday, December 13, 2022 at 700 pm - Village Board (tentative last regular meeting of the year), c. Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 700 pm - Village Board, d. Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at 700 pm - Village Board
Upcoming air times
There are currently no upcoming air times.
About McFarland Cable
WMCF, the McFarland Cable Channel, is owned by the Village of McFarland and managed by the Communications and Technology Department.
WMCF is available on Spectrum channel 982 and TDS channel 9/1009. Government meetings and public information sessions are available on the McFarland Cable Channel website; Sports broadcasts, musical performances, and other community content are available on the McFarland Cable YouTube Channel.