3. PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND PROCLAMATIONS - a. November Election Update - In-person absentee voting & Election Day items of note. 00:01:12
4. CONSENT AGENDA - 1) Motion to approve the minutes of the October 6, 2022 Special Village Board meeting, 2) Motion to approve the minutes of the October 11, 2022 Village Board meeting, 3) Motion to approve the minutes of the October 13, 2022 Special Village Board meeting, 4) Motion to approve checks in the amount of $1,746,355.58. 00:03:27
5. PUBLIC APPEARANCES - a. This is an opportunity for members of the public to address the Village Board. 00:04:04
d. Discussion and action to accept a proposal for a communications audit. 00:05:13
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS - a. On the proposed budget for the year 2023 and establishing the 2022 payable in 2023 property tax levy for the Village of McFarland. 01:18:47
7. BUSINESS 01:20:47
a. Community Development Authority (Trustees Brassington & Jerke) - 1) Discussion and action regarding Amendment 1 to the Development Agreement, McFarland House Cafe, Inc., and O'Hearn Ventures LLC., 2) Discussion and action regarding Amendment 1 to the Atwater LLC Development Agreement, 3) Discussion and action regarding amendments to the Village's Tax Increment Financing Development Incentives Policy Manual and Application. 01:20:50
b. Parks and Recreation Committee (Trustees Jerke & Nelson) Sustainability and Natural Resources (Trustees Flaherty & Wreh) - 1) Discussion and action regarding McDaniel Park water access and quality improvements. 01:42:35
c. Discussion and action regarding Resolution #2022-28: a resolution ratifying and approving a purchase agreement for property located at 5802 Main Street, 5804 Main Street, and 5307 Hough Street, Tax Increment District #4. 01:55:45
e. Presentation and discussion to introduce the 2023-2032 Staffing Plan. 01:58:57
8. SCHEDULE NEXT MEETING DATE - a. October 27, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. (Budget Meeting #5) - Special Village Board Meeting, b. November 3, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. - (Budget Meeting #6) - Special Village Board Meeting, c. November 10, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. - Village Board Meeting- MOVED DUE TO THE TUESDAY ELECTION, d. November 22, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. - Village Board Meeting. 02:25:48
9. ADJOURNMENT 02:31:41
Upcoming air times
There are currently no upcoming air times.
About McFarland Cable
WMCF, the McFarland Cable Channel, is owned by the Village of McFarland and managed by the Communications and Technology Department.
WMCF is available on Spectrum channel 982 and TDS channel 9/1009. Government meetings and public information sessions are available on the McFarland Cable Channel website; Sports broadcasts, musical performances, and other community content are available on the McFarland Cable YouTube Channel.