3. PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND PROCLAMATIONS
4. CONSENT AGENDA
1) Motion to approve the minutes of the August 23, 2022 Village Board meeting.
2) Motion to approve checks in the amount of $637,208.75.
3) Motion to approve Resolution 2022-23: A Resolution requesting exemption from County Library Tax.
4) Motion to approve writing off the Village's portion of 2018 uncollectible personal property in the amount of $1,118.81.
5) Motion to approve Resolution 2022-24: A Resolution in Recognition of Curt Witynski and Gail Sumi.
6) Motion to approve the application for a Wisconsin DNR Urban Forestry grant.
7) Motion to approve deeming the 1997 Pierce Arrow 105' Aerial Ladder surplus Village property in accordance with Village Ordinance 2-932.
8) Motion to approve the replacement of patrol vehicles within the Police Department.
5. PUBLIC APPEARANCES - This is an opportunity for members of the public to address the Village Board.
a. Update on progress on the construction of the Public Safety Center.
b. Discussion and action regarding proposed Change Order #05 for the Public Safety Center to address changes to electrical work, door updates, windows, utility connections, cabinetry, and general site work.
c. Public Safety Committee (Trustees Wreh & Brandt).
d. Public Works & Utilities Committee (President Clow & Trustee Brandt).
1) Discussion and action regarding revisions to charges for sanitary sewer service.
2) Discussion and action regarding issuance of a 2023 sidewalk replacement BID.
e. Discussion and action regarding Resolution #2022-25: a resolution to declare official intent to reimburse expenditures from the Clean Water Fund Program (CWFP) Project through the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources.
f. Discussion and action regarding Resolution #2022-26: a resolution to appoint a representative to file applications for financial assistance from the State of Wisconsin Environmental Improvement Fund.
7. SCHEDULE NEXT MEETING DATE
a. September 14, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. - Joint Village Board/Community Development Authority Meeting
b. September 15, 2022 - 6:00 p.m. - Municipal Center Campus Design Workshop
c. September 27, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. - Village Board Meeting
d. October 6, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. (Budget Meeting #1) - Special Village Board Meeting
e. October 11, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. - Village Board Meeting
f. October 13, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. (Budget Meeting #3) - Special Village Board Meeting
g. October 20, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. (Budget Meeting #4) - Special Village Board Meeting
h. October 25, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. - Village Board Meeting
i. October 27, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. (Budget Meeting #6) - Special Village Board Meeting
Upcoming air times
There are currently no upcoming air times.
About McFarland Cable
WMCF, the McFarland Cable Channel, is owned by the Village of McFarland and managed by the Communications and Technology Department.
WMCF is available on Spectrum channel 982 and TDS channel 9/1009. Government meetings and public information sessions are available on the McFarland Cable Channel website; Sports broadcasts, musical performances, and other community content are available on the McFarland Cable YouTube Channel.